Meet the team
Dr. Eric Rosenberger
Eric Rosenberger MD
- Solo practitioner/Owner/Surgeon:
- Facial Focus Cosmetic Surgery in Lake Travis/Austin, TX
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Provide the highest quality comprehensive care to my patients
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Residency at the University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Graduate
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology with Special Honors from the University of Texas at Austin
Publications by Dr. Eric S Rosenberger in Austin
- Rosenberger E., Toriumi DM. Controversies in Revision Rhinoplasty. Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2016;24:337-345.
- Muelleman, T. , Rosenberger, E., Humphrey, C. and Larsen, C. (2016) Parathyroid Adenoma Presenting as a Giant Cystic Neck Mass. International Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, 5, 23-27.
- Toriumi DM, Rosenberger E. Rhinoplasty of the Aging Nose. Facial Plast Surg. 2016 Feb;32(1):59-69.
- Rosenberger E., Kriet JD, Humphrey C. Management of naso ethmoid fractures. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Aug;21(4):410-6. doi: 10.1097/MOO.0b013e3283631936.
- Makishima T, Hochman L, Armstrong P, Rosenberger E, Ridley R, Woo M, Perachio A, Wood S. Inner ear dysfunction in caspase-3 deficient mice. BMC Neuroscience. 2011 Oct 12;12:102.
Dr. Eric Rosenberger lives in Austin, Texas with his wife, Dr. Alison Humphrey. Together, they enjoy outdoor adventures, including hiking, biking, and sailing. They are avid live music fans and enjoy the company of friends and family.
Robin Hadden, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant, Aesthetic Injector
Robin has a love and passion for skin care and aesthetics, both of which can compliment an active and healthy lifestyle. She enjoys building relationships with her patients while guiding them towards treatments that enhance their natural aesthetic. Robin has been extensively trained by Dr. Rosenberger himself.
Prior to joining Facial Focus, Robin graduated from one of the top PA schools in the country and has practiced for the last 17 years caring for medical and surgical patients. Robin is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and licensed by the Texas Medical Board. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistant and Society for Dermatology PA's.
In her spare time Robin enjoys tennis, surfing, scuba diving, pilates and traveling the globe with her husband and two sons.
Brittany Goswami, RN, BSN
Aesthetic Nurse Injector
Brittany has resided in Austin since 2007. Before moving to Texas, she graduated from high school as valedictorian and subsequently attended Louisiana State University to pursue her nursing degree.
Prior to working at Facial Focus, Brittany worked at Seton Medical Center’s ICU as a bedside nurse which required caring for very medically complex patients. She then shifted her focus to preventative care serving as the first registered nurse to work at the Executive Wellness Center at the Heart Hospital of Austin.
Brittany has been with Facial Focus since 2021. Her areas of clinical expertise include rhinoplasty, facelift, blepharoplasty and chin implant surgical procedures. Brittany is enthusiastic and passionate about aesthetic injections and has been extensively trained in administering Botox, Dysport, and facial fillers.
When not working at Facial Focus, Brittany is mom to her three children. She is a certified Pilates instructor and enjoys a wide variety of fitness classes and activities. Brittany is married to Dr. Vivek Goswami, a cardiologist with Austin Heart. As a family they focus on preventative health from the inside out!
Tammy Luedke, Medical Aesthetician/Laser Technician
Medical Aesthetician/Laser Technician
Tammy has lived in Austin since 2007.
Since 2010, Tammy has excelled in the Мedspa and beauty industry continuing her advanced training and perfecting new techniques that will make Tammy one of the true experts across all areas of aesthetics.
From IS Clinical skincare, hydra facials, SkinPen (microneedling), peels, IPL, to laser hair removal and beyond, Tammy’s aesthetics expertise allows her to provide the best options to all of her clients.
She has devoted herself to helping people and has been able to build a reputation as someone who really cares about her clients and wants to be the best that she can be.
When she’s not working, she enjoys spending time with her daughter, Tiffani, and loves volleyball.
Stefanie Federlin RN, BSN
Stefanie received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Minor in Music from the University of Texas at Austin in 1990. She has continued studies in Marketing from UTD and multiple nursing licensures. Her nursing career began in critical care and progressed to plastic surgery, medical/surgical, home health pt. care coordinator for Central Texas and medical sales.
Stefanie has always found plastic surgery and facial aesthetics fascinating and fulfilling. She has experience with rhinoplasty, facelift, blepharoplasty, surgical procedures of the breast and abdomen, liposuction, injectables and laser therapy.
"High quality, intelligent and respectful patient care is my personal standard. I continue to be amazed by the artistry of facial aesthetics and its ability to vastly increase patient self confidence!"
Outside of work, Stefanie participates in multiple athletic pursuits, gardening, fashion and playing the piano! Her daughters are her inspiration and greatest accomplishment.
Office Manager and Patient Coordinator
Rose is an Office Manager and Patient Coordinator with over 25 years of combined experience. She is a strong patient advocate who addresses any patient need with a sense of urgency and a friendly, energetic, can-do attitude. Rose is the primary contact for patients inquiring about consultations and surgeries and will oversee all aspects of the front office.
Rose enjoys spending time with her family and friends cooking out, camping, and occasionally fishing with her husband. She loves spending time with their daughter who is attending graduate school at LSU.