Dr. Eric Rosenberger
Eric Rosenberger MD
- Solo practitioner/Owner/Surgeon:
- Facial Focus Cosmetic Surgery in Lake Travis/Austin, Tx
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Provide the highest quality comprehensive care to my patients
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at the University of Illinois at Chicago
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Residency at the University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galvestion
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Graduate
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology with Special Honors from the University of Texas at Austin
Publications by Dr. Eric S Rosenberger in Austin
- Rosenberger E., Toriumi DM. Controversies in Revision Rhinoplasty. Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2016;24:337-345.
- Muelleman, T. , Rosenberger, E., Humphrey, C. and Larsen, C. (2016) Parathyroid Adenoma Presenting as a Giant Cystic Neck Mass. International Journal of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, 5, 23-27.
- Toriumi DM, Rosenberger E. Rhinoplasty of the Aging Nose. Facial Plast Surg. 2016 Feb;32(1):59-69.
- Rosenberger E., Kriet JD, Humphrey C. Management of nasoethmoid fractures. Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Aug;21(4):410-6. doi: 10.1097/MOO.0b013e3283631936.
- Makishima T, Hochman L, Armstrong P, Rosenberger E, Ridley R, Woo M, Perachio A, Wood S. Inner ear dysfunction in caspase-3 deficient mice. BMC Neuroscience. 2011 Oct 12;12:102.
Dr. Eric Rosenberger lives in Austin, Texas with his wife, Dr. Alison Humphrey. Together, they enjoy outdoor adventures, including hiking, biking, and sailing. They are avid live music fans and enjoy the company of friends and family.Follow Our Facebook Page
Eric, Alison, and Stella P. Rose